Central African Republic and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress
Central African Republic and the EU have released a joint report on progress in implementing the Voluntary Partnership Agreement in 2016. The report describes progress made with the timber legality assurance system, legislative reform, domestic market, institutional improvements, communication, transparency and monitoring of the agreement.
The report is available in French.
Related content• Joint annual report 2015 on the implementation of the CAR VPA (in French)
• Joint annual report 2012-2014 on the implementation of the CAR VPA (in French)
- Media room CAR
- Follow the VPA process in CAR
- CAR-EU VPA text and annexes
- More on Voluntary Partnership Agreements
- Map of FLEGT projects in CAR